Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Awesome toy. I can't wait to get it. Oh yeah it looks like Pearl2... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

nocman7300 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BE46B

Advertisement

Awesome toy. I can't wait to get it. Oh yeah it looks like Pearl2

wordthenerd Guest
    I hope it isn't too much wider than the 8700. Like, the e62.

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~in my opinion, it just adds more to bbs arsenal. Me personally, asides from some small issues I love my pearl, but this 8800 it looks pretty cool. Seems more like the pearl minus the camrea and a full qwerty keyboard. But with or without the camera, the features and performance should be great across the board.

Kudos to blackberry, I hope this draws those potential users who wanted a smaller bb minus the camera

PIN/ID
    204b1dba
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~in my opinion, it just adds more to bbs arsenal. Me personally, asides from some small issues I love my pearl, but this 8800 it looks pretty cool. Seems more like the pearl minus the camrea and a full qwerty keyboard. But with or without the camera, the features and performance should be great across the board.

Kudos to blackberry, I hope this draws those potential users who wanted a smaller bb minus the camera!

PIN/ID
    204b1dba

Kudos to blackberry, I hope this draws those potential users who wanted a smaller bb minus the camera!

Becka no está en línea Stack level 1
    Cool nut wheres the camera?

joe allen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32b09853

Re: News: Photos of the BlackBerry 8800 GammaRay

the reason i would want a camera is usually they will package in the ability to send a multimedia message (since i can't send attachments). then i could send pictures and ringtones from the web to my wife's razr.
    Joe - 8703
    "Blackberryland is a much happier place than Palmville"

Geury no está en línea Stack level 1

Wow that bb iz nice!!!!

cybersmoothy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    206792FB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I know the feeling Joe. There have been tons of times I wish my 8700r had a camera. Missed a lot of great moments.

saa001 no está en línea Stack level 2

I feel your pain. I dropped my 8700 and it started missing calls occasionally. I went online and got a new unlocked one for about $200. Now I will have to buy an 8800 when it comes out (I don't qualify for an upgrade yet).

Quote Originally Posted by reemberry
    wonder if BB will release the 4.2 OS for us 8700 guys, being that there is a 8800 on the horizon. Sad though because I just bought my BB 2 weeks ago, now I gotta beg the wife to let me get this new one. And on the subject about the camera, don't know if you guys know this, but we Hollywood BB users in the business can't walk into sneak previews or test screening with a phone that has a camera. I know were a little different from you government users, but we have the same issue when it comes to camera phones.

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DCCB16

Any word on the arrival dates of the 8800 series by carrier?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456