I need some advise if possible? I've just taken delivery of a new 8800 from ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Jamiroman no está en línea Stack level 1

Post New 8800 from Orange (UK)

I need some advise if possible? I've just taken delivery of a new 8800 from Orange and it appears very locked down.

It appears to have no call diversion features, hence I've no voice mail. Worst of all, there's no Blackberry Browser, only an Orange World version which appears to access a limited number of web pages - namely the Orange WAP sites which are as must use as a chocolate fireguard.

I've loaded the Opera browser but it can't or Orange won't allow a network connect...I've had BB's from both Vodafone and O2 in the past and they've been great but Orange appear to be ruinning a great new unit.

Anyone have any sugestions before I march down to my nearest Orange dealer only to be informed they know nothing about Blackberries!!!

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: New 8800 from Orange (UK)

Welcome to Pinstack!! Is Orange you service provider? Have you called you your service provider (assuming that is Orange) and had the phone activated? At that point, your SP would most likely send your service books allowing you net access and voicemail. Good Luck!