Hey! I have an 8800 on cingular/at&t and when i turn the device on everythings ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

frkhuda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

network connection issues

Advertisement

Hey!

I have an 8800 on cingular/at&t and when i turn the device on everythings fine but after a little while my device for some reason loses its data connection. The EDGE signal is still there and my txt/sms and phone calls r just fine but i can't receive emails or use the bb browser. Opera mini does work just fine like i would expect since it doesn't use the same connections. This is extremely annoying and i can't figure out what's wrong. It happens every single time i'm using my browser and then the only way 2 reconnect on2 the network is by doing a battery pull. Does anyone know what's wrong with my bb???? Is this a cingular/at&t issue or is it only my device???? I always have all 5 bars of signal strength and my connection is just excellent for the first half hour or so of browsing.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanx in advance!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: network connection issues

A fellow stacker posted this a bit ago
    you are not alone
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...-t_outage.html
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I was having problems like that yesterday. I am with T-mo. All I did was turn off, take out battery for a min or 2 and walah! works good!

frkhuda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Hey jgirly2!

I did the battery pull but then within about a half hour the issue starts all over.

ilans no está en línea Stack level 1

I am having the exact same problem....data randomly disconnects and only way to restore it is by puuling the battery out. Called AT&T today and all they could say was swap the phone out...have u figured out the cause yet?

guido.rosso no está en línea Stack level 1

I had the same thing yesterday (started Friday night) on Cingular. Simple reboot fixed it (no battery pull).