Hey guys I'm new to this site, my name is matt, recently i bought a ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

penir0 no está en línea Stack level 1

Need Help, New To This Got an 8820

Advertisement

Hey guys I'm new to this site, my name is matt, recently i bought a blackberry 8820 from a guy and he had used it for a month. Before giving it to me he done a reset on the phone and deleted everything. When i put my sim card in it seems to work fine but it looks like some applications are missing such as e-mails, I read up here and it said i needed to get the service books and something about the BIS, however when i tried to get the service books it asked for a user name and pass, i tried to sign up for a new account with the phones pin and EMEI # and it said someone was already registered. Could you guys help me with this issue.

BBP
    BBP no está en línea Stack level 3
    He need to release that BB from his account for you to use it

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Correct, and this is most easily performed using the device migration wizard in BIS. If he didn't get a new BB to replace this one he can simply phone his carrier and get them to "release" the phone tied to his BIS account.

penir0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    oh ok, I'm having some difficulty contacting the guy, other then that there is no other way to get it released?

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    If you can convince the carrier that you own the phone legitimately they may release it but other than that nope not really.