Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ To get what needs to be done to actually happen, we need ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Re: My Blackberry wishlist for 8800 series and beyond

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ To get what needs to be done to actually happen, we need to recommend tools, not toys. SD for file transfer and seamless read-write for business documents. BB needs to have its own native spreadsheet program. Wifi is great when coupled with another thing it should have: an ftp program.

RIM has long kept it simple, reliable, and work oriented. That's how they have sold them and to whom they have sold them. Palm is the rich boy's toy company. Don't ask RIM to swap places with them--if they're smart they won't. As for the Q, one of my favorite college coaches put it best: "Don't confuse activities with accomplishments.". Bring in good stuff, but don't lose the workhorse identity, in a manne of speaking don't "sell out." Or at least be sure to make a workman's version with the above suggested features in new 7130 and 87xx models which will be available at the corporate level and business user, and then maybe put the non-work stuff in 81 and 88 series. Not trying to sound like a jerk here and say cameras and mp3 are kids' stuff--just saying it's too easy for The Big Man to say 'Not on my dime!' to stuff that's too easily seen as not-for-work. RIM sees the boss man and 20-99 line and up as their main biz, and rightfully so, so tools first, toys way distant second.

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F

Personally, I am a professional and have a BB and would kill for GSM and CDMA. You can't beat vzw for coverage in the us, but you need the gsm for overseas. They have something like this now, but it is windows and overall just sucks. Imagine a BB with both. It would be awesome. So yeah, I am a fan of that feature.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F
    Personally, I am a professional and have a BB and would kill for GSM and CDMA. You can't beat vzw for coverage in the us, but you need the gsm for overseas. They have something like this now, but it is windows and overall just sucks. Imagine a BB with both. It would be awesome. So yeah, I am a fan of that feature.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

howitzer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DA6E34

I would like to see Blackberry support Mac like it does Winders.

carson no está en línea Stack level 2

This definitely needs to have 3G capabilities at the moment this is the only way that you can stay with your own phone in Japan. There alreadt is a 3G BB in Europe so it is definitely possible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12