I upgraded to the Newest and latest OS. It was ATT, my provider. I finish, ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

chuckymafia no está en línea Stack level 2

My 8820 with the new ATT OS and Maps

Advertisement

I upgraded to the Newest and latest OS. It was ATT, my provider. I finish, maps is missing. I go to the blackberry website and try. No luck this time, it says my phone is not recognized. Hmmmm odd. It recognized it with the last OS.
    i had had a similar problem with my 8220. I try the same file with the service books on it and BAM it works.
    Recover this Service book file to your phone and any phone with 4.5 or higher such as 4.6 on my 8220, will get the MAPS icon to show up if you have it installed under applications.
    Just rename the .zip to .ipd
    File is here :
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s_drama-96436/

tweezak no está en línea Stack level 2
    LOL!!

I just rolled to one of the Asia 4.5 OS versions this weekend. It is crashtastic!! Most of the time when I watch a video or streaming radio...it reboots. Also, after a reboot, my main screen icons are all rearranged.

Does the official ATT OS have these same problems?

Thanks!

chuckymafia no está en línea Stack level 2
    No the official ATT OS just has the same issue any other phone I have tried before has. With the 4.5 OS, it re-activates and shows your Hidden Icons. Therefore I went back to 4.2.2.174 I never had any problems and it ran faster. So Instead I kept it. Just like they say "If it isn't broken, then don't mess with it"