Hey people, Just want some insight on what you guys think the most essential downloads ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Question Must Have Software

Advertisement

Hey people,

Just want some insight on what you guys think the most essential downloads you would put on your blackberry. For fun, productivity just everything. I'm slightly new to this whole Blackberry world but I just want to download some useful toold for my blackberry. Also9 the sites you guys use to get your programs would be helpful too... Feel free to add me to your BB messenger my pin is in my profile.

Thanks again !
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    There a lots, and I mean lots of good products. Three that I can't do without (in no particular order) are:

PocketDay: View all of your key info on one screen.

Profile Scheduler: Set selected profile at specified days/times.

Add to Calendar: Add phone calls, emails, SMS, etc to your calendar or task list.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    On my Mini Version Tracker list, items in dark green are programs I MUST have on my BlackBerry except Jive Talk - I like it better than IM+, but purchased IM+ before Jive Talk came out. I love IM+ too and I'm very happy with it, but Jive Talk looked a bit nicer when it was in Beta anyway.
    JerryD

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584
    Does anyone have the 4.5 OS if so what is your experience with it I really want to download it but do not want to brick my phone, and If anyone could help me install this OS that would be so helpful thanx, and thank you all for your input on the must have software...Peace
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    What I use are, JiveTalk , facebook , viigo .. Those are my top apps. Hope its helpful . ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    Definitely Viigo! and you can load icons that take you directly to web sites like USA Today, Pinstack etc., Mobylo multi alarm, Wikipedia and Beyond411. Those are the ones I use the most.
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.