Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ah so that's it. Do you have to leave the unit idle for 5 mins ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Osprey no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: music not showing on media card! help!!!

Advertisement

Ah so that's it. Do you have to leave the unit idle for 5 mins before doing anything ? I have noticed that some songs are lost even after 5 mins, but after having used the media player within those 5 mins. Do you think there is any long term fix for this problem ?? Thanks for your info.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This problem still exists even with the latest VZW OS 4.2.2.148.

I have done everything including wiping the whole unit (to load the new OS) and some MP3s that work fine one day all of a sudden give a media bad error message. Some just never appear. I've tried editing the meta-tags, changing tags/filenames/folders/etc. but it still doesn't play. I've even tried reloading the MP3s that used to work with the same exact file but it appears that once a song doesn't work it will never work.

I have tons more issues with the video player. I have encoded music videos that work great but it seems that the longer the video the worse the problems. If you encode a video with lower settings it won't play, and if you encode it with higher settings it requires so much CPU it won't play. I have tweaked Super many times to get optimal settings but nothing works well.

The Media Player needs to get a lot more robust so it can compete with the iPhone.

psu85 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by COJO 24 View Post
    Do what jonnyxedge said and that should work. If not then tell us and we can help you out some more.

Hope this helps,

COJO 24
    i can see my media card but nothing shows. my desktop media player shows i have used memeory in the card. can you help?

Osprey no está en línea Stack level 2

Having had my Curve since June, I have to say that in general the media player works well and detects and plays most the files I have downloaded. However, its decision to "lose" temporarily some music tracks is baffling and I have tried most remedies, the best being to take out the battery and the card and try again. As suggested here, the best fool proof way to locate "missing" tracks is to go into Mediaplayer, Music, Explore, Media Card, Blackberry, Music. This brings up all the files.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12