hey guys i juste got my bb 8830 (upgrade from 8703e) but i wan't to ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

techker no está en línea Stack level 2

msn service book?

Advertisement

hey guys i juste got my bb 8830 (upgrade from 8703e) but i wan't to get the msn to work?

but it says error dont have the nessecary service books to run the application??whats up with that?lol

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: msn service book?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Are you talking about the instant messenger? If so I don't think it has been released yet. You can use jivetalk which is an awesome all in one messenger. You can use msn, yahoo, aim, google and I believe ICQ on it. The best messenger app out right now. You can download it at www.beejive.com/download. Hope this help. By the way I had the 8830 with Verizon. Its an excellent device. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

benritmeyer no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that BlackBerry® MSN application has been available for download for ages and still no sign of service books appearing!I use jivetalk but at the moment with little to no reception I'm using the google talk app through wifi on my 8820 which jivetalk doesn't support yet!!

itsrichduh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25476af4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah I want the blackberry aim too. Anyone know when its going to be released?

Steve-hose no está en línea Stack level 2

I dont think any of the US carriers allow MSN messenger to work, I have researched this ad nauseum while trying to get it to work for me, I have the service bookes etc and no dice. It is probably becasue they are protecting their oem stuff like Yahoo messenger.