BB8830, BES server- emails are being received ok. calendar, tasks syncing ok. "View Folder" menu ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

cawelcome no está en línea Stack level 1

MS Exchange Folder content not syncing

Advertisement

BB8830, BES server- emails are being received ok. calendar, tasks syncing ok. "View Folder" menu shows all the folders that I can see in Outlook. However, mails saved in these folders are not being synched. IT administrator spent lots of time but even he couldn't figure out. Help please.

Hardwaregeek no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had a similar problem with my biggest clients new 8820. Try and delete the folders and then re-create them and sync Outlook and BB. Make sure that you are redirecting the folders on the BB or else you will not see the items moved into them. Some how the old folders my client created were "corrupt" by this I mean when viewed via Outlook and you changed the view for these folders they showed up as IMAP folders???? Never figured out how that happened just needed to get it working again. I think he had dragged and dropped folders from a local PST file into his mailbox store and then renamed them which I think for some reason Exchange did not like.