Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

All I know is the sprint 8830 works great with sterio headphones and I know ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

slater no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c95540

Re: Motorola S9 Stereo Headphone

Advertisement

All I know is the sprint 8830 works great with sterio headphones and I know a good cheap pair. Check my website for a review

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

FatBoyRoy no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jughead99 View Post
    Has anyone found a solution to this problem. I have an 8830 that has the most up to software v4.2.2.123 I can use the phone as a headset but unable to stream music.
    The latest software for both Verizon and Sprint is v4.2.2.176. This version has the A2DP profile. update and it should work.

I have the S9 on my 8830 and it works beautifully, except for video. Can answer calls, use voicedial, get stereo etc...

The sound quality is not as bad as reviews make it out to be... the bass is quite rich, but you have to have the earbuds pushed into your ears properly. They also come with larger silicone earbud replacements that seal better, which also improves the bass.

There are compression artifacts but thats just the way A2DP is with its recompression of mp3s. However I feel my treo has better compression, and hence less artifiacts than the 8830.

Songright no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by wildnine View Post
    Ok guys I had the same problem with my curve and s9 headphone (where the handsfree worked but the music stopped streaming).

Finally got it working by deleteing the pairing on the curve. Turned the curve off and headset off. Removed the battery from my curve, waiting a few secs, and re insertted it.

Once it restarted I re paired the he S9's and it works now. It looked like something got confused re the music and headset pairing (2 seperate pairings that are handled automatically). When I I tried this without removing the battery it did not work.

This is the only way I could fine to make sure they forgot each other completely for a fresh pairing.

Hope this works for you guys.

WN
    Wildnine's suggestion was right on for me. I have an 8830 -- after about a month of use the S9 just stopped receiving the stereo stream. I deleted the pairing and repaired many times to no avail.

Then I Googled the problem and came across Wildnine's advice. After deleting the pairing again, powering both units off and taking out the Blackberry's battery, the pairing went as advertised and I'M BACK IN THE MUSIC! Thanks, Wildnine!

Songright

wood22dk no está en línea Stack level 1

hey i've been struggling trying to get my new moto s9 headset to work with my verizon 8830 alllllllll day and i've achieved nothing. I downloaded OS v4.2.2.176 and still can't get it to stream my music. sending and receiving calls works fine, but i can't get my music to play through it, which is what i want for when im in the gym. any ideas on how to get my music to come thru the headset?

FF2
    FF2 no está en línea Stack level 2

Watching your 8830 as you turn on your S9's, what messages do you see. I see 3 messages, I believe; they are generally:

Handsfree
    Stereo
    A/V remote control

Maybe you need to remove and pair them up again.

I have noticed that they may take a bit of time to produce sound. What software are you using to play music? I had trouble with the xplayer and removed it.

jrinden no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    317B487D

Quote Originally Posted by amoroso511 View Post
    Hi Folks
    On a sudden impulse I bought a Motorola Bluetooth Active Stereo Headphone S9 and I am wondering if it is gona be compatible with my BB 8800.
    Has anyone on this forum used them and are they good? Because all the reviews I read were so good that I could not resist but to bash the cash.
    Your views will be of value to me. Regards

I use them on my 8830 and they work great, cellular provider told me they wouldn't but what do they know?

duceirae no está en línea Stack level 1

Yeah I have the s9 myself and a 8800 and a wing. This is one of the list of things I have found on bolth devices. Like I wish I could combined the 2 phones. somthing suprises me thou. Why isn't there more people writting software for the bb . Hope this changes soon.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Works well on my 8830 with the Telus firmware. My only issue is half the time it will not connect the audio. After a battery pull all is fine.

MC PIRAT3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Real Issue

Quote Originally Posted by evw3 View Post
    I just got the curve and had no trouble pairing with motorola S9 yesterday. But now when i pair, it only pairs with headset of the s9 (phone compoenent) and not the audio feature (a2dp). I tried going to music player and "activate s9" but no response from s9. Any help?
    Ok, this is exactly my problem, I will get to the bottom of it, I had my S9 working all perfectly for months, customer walks in with her S9, and tells me it no longer connects for audio, but for handsfree it does, I tested it out on my blackberry and it connected, so then i call her up and say it works no problem, that night, i delete her s9 off my list and go to pair mine back up to my blackberry and for the life of me couldnt get the audio to connect, just the handsfree.

so now im stuck.. 3 S9 headsets and none of them like my 8310 or my customers 8300. so lets assume its the firmware on my blackberry??? no clue.
    cause as far as I know the S9 is your typical Slave bluetooth device.

if anyone knows anything about this. email me at mistergadoury@rogers.blackberry.net thanks
    -------
    oh **** k, ill try a battery pull, good idea. lol .. DAHHH
    Last edited by MC PIRAT3; 03-08-2008 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Automerged.

TKING00 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Takes a few tries, but deleting the pairing and then powering both devices down and then connecting works.... had the same problems... thanks for the advice...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123