Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm having same problem as evw3. My audio from my curve through my motorola s9 ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

toadgoodman no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Motorola S9 Stereo Headphone

Advertisement

I'm having same problem as evw3. My audio from my curve through my motorola s9 headset just stopped working, but I can fast forward though with the headset. There's only sound on the curve speakers. Is there a problem with the audio jack on my curve even if it appears intact? I use both the audio jack and bluetooth different times each day. Is it motorola's fault? Can I update any blackberry driver? Did I push a wrong button? Everything says paired, but a long, "waiting for motorola s9." Help!!!

Todd

jordanogrady no está en línea Stack level 1

Is there any update on the 8800 here guys? I'm lovin the look of the s9's and want them to work with my 8800, any help much appreciated!
    Cheers
    Jordan

dad62 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by evw3
    I just got the curve and had no trouble pairing with motorola S9 yesterday. But now when i pair, it only pairs with headset of the s9 (phone compoenent) and not the audio feature (a2dp). I tried going to music player and "activate s9" but no response from s9. Any help?
    I am also experiencing difficulties with the S9 connection to my Nokia 6126. The phone works fine, but the music only comes across mono. what I understand from the motorola website is that the phone needs to pair with the phone/headset and music/headset as two separate items. However, the phone does not have a way of identifying the music headset as a separate item. Any ideas on this?

agentofdarkness no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by rweckhoff
    If you install the Sprint 8830 firmware it will work. The firmware update provides A2DP support.

My music sounds tinny with the S9. I believe I have a bad pair of the S9s as I also used my friends set and it sound much better.
    I have a Sprint 8830, will I be able to use the S9 in stereo? I have a buddy that works at a Sprint store and he says it will not work in stereo. I also think its kind of stupid that the 8830 doesn't have stereo blue tooth (or Wi-Fi).

eric_Channing no está en línea Stack level 1

Any resolution to Curve and Motorola S9 issues? I see that folks posted problems 4 weeks ago about it. I am new curve user and Motorola S9 user with the same issue. Phone but no music.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

i have stereo bluetooth on my 8830 and the reason the 8830 wont have wifi is because CDMA speeds dont need it EDGE is slow so thats why they released the wifi option

CTMechE no está en línea Stack level 1

Not to keep beating this horse, but I got a Philips Vox 340 stereo headset, which obviously doesn't work on my 8800. It was $18 on Woot a few weeks back, and has a sending unit, so I can use it as a wireless headset elsewhere, so I'm not bummed out. But it'd be cool if I could manage to get it to work with my phone.

Can anyone confirm that a Sprint 8830 firmware swap will enable it to work? If someone tells me how to do such a swap, I'll give it a try and report back.

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

Working for T-Mobil,e they gave us these headsets to wear on the sales floor to promote sales of the headset through the holidays. In my experience, after syncing the headset I was able to make a call using the headset. However, while the headset is connected, the media player still plays through the phone's loudspeaker. Not really knowing a whole lot about this, I looked in device properties at the service list and noticed that it only supports phone calls not multimedia. I am currently unaware of a way to add a function to the service list, therefore I am assuming that it can't be done. It is possible though, that some of the other stackers may have figured out a way to make this operation successful, even if only through one side of the headset. I hope that helps! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

theres no way to swap firmware from CDMA to GSM the radios presets wont allow it

jughead99 no está en línea Stack level 1

Has anyone found a solution to this problem. I have an 8830 that has the most up to software v4.2.2.123 I can use the phone as a headset but unable to stream music.

jsherry58 no está en línea Stack level 1

I am now having the same problem as EVW3 and Jughead 99... I WAS able to stream music... for a few days, then suddenly, the S9 went to phone headset only over bluetooth???? cannot get it to recognise anything but the earpiece for the phone... it used to show three items (I think... maybe 2) when it discovered the S9, now it only shows the one item???? HELP!!!!

kbetzing no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jsherry58 View Post
    I am now having the same problem as EVW3 and Jughead 99... I WAS able to stream music... for a few days, then suddenly, the S9 went to phone headset only over bluetooth???? cannot get it to recognise anything but the earpiece for the phone... it used to show three items (I think... maybe 2) when it discovered the S9, now it only shows the one item???? HELP!!!!
    Remove the pairing on the Blackberry and pair them back together again. I use the S9 with my ATT 8820 and they work great!

qjh2003 no está en línea Stack level 1

Did anyone figure out why the S9 stops connecting in stereo mode? It worked for a couple days after first pairing, but now only works as "handsfree". I've tried pairing and re-pairing 20 times. after not using for a few weeks, I re-charged and it started working again, but after turning off once (after 5 minutes listening) it would not longer connect in stereo streaming mode, only as handsfree. Please help with solution.

valb626 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have an 8130, which is supposed to have A2DP support. I can listen to audiobooks on my media card through the S9 headset, but not music. I've also experienced the "endless" waiting period to pair the headset to the media player.

Looking for insights.

wildnine no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok guys I had the same problem with my curve and s9 headphone (where the handsfree worked but the music stopped streaming).

Finally got it working by deleteing the pairing on the curve. Turned the curve off and headset off. Removed the battery from my curve, waiting a few secs, and re insertted it.

Once it restarted I re paired the he S9's and it works now. It looked like something got confused re the music and headset pairing (2 seperate pairings that are handled automatically). When I I tried this without removing the battery it did not work.

This is the only way I could fine to make sure they forgot each other completely for a fresh pairing.

Hope this works for you guys.

WN

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast