I recently installed Mobipocket reader v.6 (build 054) OTA, installed fine. But I can't get ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

PyRoTeCh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3056A61

Mobipocket Reader problem

Advertisement

I recently installed Mobipocket reader v.6 (build 054) OTA, installed fine. But I can't get it to load my PDF's from my device. When I installed Mobi it created a folder eBooks which is where I assumed I should be putting my PDFs. I used Media manager to drag and drop the files but whenever I go to Mobireader I get "No eBooks available on your BlackBerry..." I tried putting them ina folder named eBooks on my microSD with no avail. Any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated. Thankyou.

rubikscube no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Mobipocket Reader problem

bee looking at your thred no one seems to be replying and i dont really know
    the best i can say is to use mobipocket creator-its a software that converts files to mobipocket style maybe then your device will recognize it
    srry
    thats all i noe
    :-) raagav

PIN/ID
    3056A61

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks for the info raghav.verma, I'll have to try that when I get out of camp. Was kind of hoping that I would beable to fix it before then.
    Would anyone beable to possibly send me a PDF of something to see if maybe its just my PDFs? Thanks. I'm able to pretty much receive on any proticol that's work with BB. Thanks

d8nnii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569098C

I had this prob as well. I even tried mobi creator but somehow mobi creator couldn't detect my card and eventuallĂ˝ I gave up. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!

I've been able to load Mobipocket docs using the desktop program that gets installed with the PC installer from Mobi. I know you can load the BB app OTA, but I don't think you can convert any other formats on the device. For a quick work-around, you might try emailing yourself the PDFs and read them as attachments.

just_tease no está en línea Stack level 1

install the mobipocket creator, I think it's a freeware. Open creator and choose import pdf. That should create an ebook using your pdf. After that, creator will ask if you'd like to import it to your device. If you have problem sending files to your memory card, send it to your device memory instead. You can transfer files via EXPLORING your Media Files on a later time. When you open your mobipocket prog on your device, you should see the new ebook in your library list. i don't know if that helps. hope it does

PIN/ID
    3056A61

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ will try, thanks