Hi all, I go to with my Browser (on an 8800) and it just ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

philipmbarnes no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi all,

I go to with my Browser (on an 8800) and it just gives me the same page I would get if I went to it with IE on my PC!

I want to download the free games, but I can't.

Any ideas?

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5

You found a good one. I changed all of the WML/HTML settings in the browser options and couldn't duplicate the problem.

Have you tried all the usual stull like pulling the battery, etc? You can also check Options>Advanced Options>Service Books to make sure you have a service book that contains something similar to "Blackberry Internet Browsing" in the name. If not, you can log into your BIS and resend your service books.

Let everyone know if either of these helps.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Do you have a browser Service Book (Options/Advanced Options/Service Book) called BlackBerry Internet Browsing Service? If so, go to Options/Advanced Options/Browser and set your Default Browser Configuration to Internet. If you don't have that service book, call your Carrier and request the Data Device Support desk. Ask them to verify your "account is properly provisioned for Blackberry Internet Sercvice.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles