2 weeks ago my 8800 started acting up.. I have AT&T/cingular.. well before i was ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

xgrooveriderx no está en línea Stack level 1

MMS question

Advertisement

2 weeks ago my 8800 started acting up.. I have AT&T/cingular.. well before i was able to receive MMS picture's from my girlfriends phone.. She has T-mobile. Well a couple weeks ago my phone stopped receiving MMS's photos from her. I tend to get them 3-5 days later.. If that. I used to receive them with in 5 minutes but now no dice.. Do you guys think its the phone? I went to get a new simcard put in and still it does the same thing.. do you think i should try resetting the phone? if so how do you do that?

Thanks for the help

boiseguy83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2405956B

Re: MMS question

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have the same issue but I never receive my picture messages. I just thought it was my phone and I would never get picture messaging. I do agree though with my older blackberries I was able to get pictures.

xgrooveriderx no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: MMS question

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com). I get the messages via my BB e-mail but still no mms not sure if there is a problem in the network lately but it used to work fine.