Well i've spent the last two days tring to track down the troll inside my ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Tesshin no está en línea Stack level 2

Messaging issues...

Advertisement

Well i've spent the last two days tring to track down the troll inside my 8830 that keeps stealing my text messages and keeps messing with my PIN/Yahoo/AIM messages... no luck yet. o maybe some one can help me out.
    1. SMS - I will set my sms to keep them forever but every day or other day all my messages will disapear. Sometime all but one or two will remain.

2. Yahoo! - When on my Yahoo messanger, sometimes the text input display will lock up and you can't tell what you're typing but when you click "Enter" it will spit out your text in all caps and backward i.e. (hey hows it going - GNIOG TI SWOH YEH). I will have to log out then log back in to correct this issue.

3. AOL - After a while of typing the new incoming message will appear under the text inpu display box (same with Yahoo! messanger). Clearing out all messages will not fix this issue, all messages will be cleared but the rest of the incoming continue under the display box and its limited to one line.
    message).

My next step is a master reset then start putting all my info in one by one game, contacts, programs. any other ideas?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Messaging issues...

You could try this thread for your first issue:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...sms_mms_e.html

Not sure about your IM issues but the memory clean might help.
    Are you running these IM programs on Jive Talk?
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

stressless no está en línea Stack level 2

Our you can try a wipe of the device and start from scratch? Just backup all your info.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tesshin no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im running the yahoo messenger made by yahoo same as the aim