So now that I use my 8820 more and more as my default media player ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Joe4pal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Media Player showing album art

Advertisement

So now that I use my 8820 more and more as my default media player how do I get all the songs to display there album art while playing?

One CD Motion City Soundtrack displays the artwork, the other folders have the photos in them they just don't show.

Any help?

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    Try flipside awesome app though not free it has cover flow defiantly worth the $
    "This life almost didn't happen"

CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    Quote Originally Posted by kreesedup View Post
    Try flipside awesome app though not free it has cover flow defiantly worth the $
    What kreesedup forgot to mention is that as well as "Cover Flow", FlipSide can download any "missing" album artwork wirelessly and for free as well!

BTW, in case you've been living under a rock, "Cover Flow" (made famous by Apple on the iPhone and in iTunes) displays the artwork of all your albums (with the songs for each album grouped together), and it lets you "flick" through all your albums to quickly get to the song you want...

In my opinion, this is an ingenious idea and I hope that it becomes more widely available.

~via my BlackBerry 8800 (wap.pinstack.com)~