Got an 8800 the other day and really like it...trying to decide if i want ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

sslolley no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2404820F

meanderings about the 8800 and one actual question

Advertisement

Got an 8800 the other day and really like it...trying to decide if i want to keep it. I was losing my call log on my pearl and on on few other annoying software related issues. Anyone out there using both? Any thoughts on major usage issues? I miss the camera only a little. Ok. And i do have one question. Pardon my ignorance. Am i supposed to be able to download songs? Im not interested in dowoading tons (have any ipod for that).thanks.

cjvail13 Guest

Re: meanderings about the 8800 and one actual question

I have the 8800 and I bought the pearl for my girlfriend. Since she didn't have a clue on what a blackberry was I messed around with both phones. Yes you can download songs. I hope you have a micro sd card. Everything that was on the pearl you wil have on the 8800 except there is no camera and suretype. But you do get a full qwerty keyboard and built in gps. I have had my 8800 for over a week and have not had any issues. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

snoweey no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f389df

I can honestly say that I have used both the pearl and the 8800(perks of bieng a cingular store rep). and there is little to no diffrence other than the obvious gps keyboard and camera. I perfer the full qwerty but that is jsut me. t
    to confirm cjvail13 yes you can dl songs both from your computer and our medianet service as well as bplay.com blackberrys site

patcatuk no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have both and go back and forth. I enjoy the small frame of the pearl but love the GPS on the 8800. Good luck with your decision.