Hello again, I'm having problems with my Mapquest Navigator. I just downloaded it via OTA, ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

chynatown no está en línea Stack level 1

Mapquest Navigator

Advertisement

Hello again,

I'm having problems with my Mapquest Navigator. I just downloaded it via OTA, and installed it on my BB 8800. After launching it, all I get is the main screen with the line at the bottom running left to right. I've left it outside for 45min and it's still on the main screen. Anybody else have this problem???? Any suggestions????

Thanks,

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Mapquest Navigator

I would suggest doing a battery pull and then re-trying! It ttok my phone a long time to find the satellite signal! Also, check your GPS settings: settings>options>adv. options>GPS ... you cal also do a gps refresh! Let us know how it works out for you!

jonstar no está en línea Stack level 1

mine wouldnt aquire any satellites ... until after i pulled the battery and reset thie thing, now it works, i havent messed with it much since then tho

chynatown no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello All,

Still having problems with MQ Navigator!!! I did a battery pull 4 times, refreshed the gps and let it sit outside for over an hour. Silly question but, does it matter if I'm in Canada using a unlocked 8800R????

Thanks,

backdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

Who are you guys with? I have AT&T and get the same "Poor or no sattelite" crap when goole picks it right up, even inside.

kenvan60 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f4e3a6
    The latest version of Mapquest requires at least that the os be 4.2 or above. If your version is older than that, you'll need to first update your os then re-download MN

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by backdoc View Post
    Who are you guys with? I have AT&T and get the same "Poor or no sattelite" crap when goole picks it right up, even inside.
    i am with TMO and my sky view is excellent with the phone. I am getting readings from 9 satellites.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm