Few questions: 1) Is there a way that when I reply to a message the ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

cookcrack no está en línea Stack level 2

Mail Questions

Few questions:

1) Is there a way that when I reply to a message the icon next to the message changes to a "reply" icon? Sort of like how Outlook does it. I'm doing a ton of emails and I can't remember what I replied to and what I didn't.

2) Right now I only have my personal email on the BB, but at work I am being setup with a "BES" account (Blackberry exchange?). work I plug my BB into the USB port and I can download my calendar/notes from Outlook but not the email. I assume this is because I don't have my BES account. But, the question is: at home, when I plug in my BB to my computer, how can I synchornize my email from my BB to my personal Outlook?

akg no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Mail Questions

2) You can only synchronize email with a BES (work, unless you happen to have one at home). At home you will not be able to sync your email because you have to have that email account going through a BES.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Actually, Blackberries do not sync email. They're push email devices and you can reconcile. While reconcilation and sync are similar, they are definitely not the same.

AFAIK there's no "replied" icon on the BB.

Be careful if you're connecting a personal device to a corporate BES. For one thing, you're subject to the IT policies that their BES may push out to all devices. Additionally, don't consider anything private while you're attached to their BES.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Unless it is a PC connected to the BES account you are trying to sync with, the BB will not sync email over the Cable.

Hope this helps
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles