Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So after speaking to miutunes support I found out that their application copies over music ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

So after speaking to miutunes support I found out that their application copies over music files from the media player, and as I previously mentioned if I delete files in the media player they are also deleted in miutunes. If I import 1GB of music from the media player, my miutunes does compress the data to about 650kb. So while it is a great application, it is also using extra storage/memory.

Speaking of memory, after I installed 4.5.037 I ordered a bluetooth headset and an 8GB micro sd card. I just received the card on Friday and I can report that the 8GB works flawlessly with the updated OS. I can also report that I received the bluetooth headset on Thursday - motorola HT820- works great! Unfortunately the headset does not fit me correctly so if anyone wants to buy it I will sell it for $35.00 including shipping to anyone in the US. The headset was used for about 1.5 hours total.

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3
    UPDATE: miutunes creastes a player's list but does not import and duplicate the media library, so the application takes about 500kb of memory!

fraggle00 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I use flipside on my 8800. Love it. I've got 480 songs on my sd card (2gb). It even goes out and grabs the album art.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

taolaga no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    MiuTunes may cost money but its worth it! Its the best media player there is! If you don't want to spend money xplayer is the next one you would want.
    thanks dallas1125 for this info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12