So there is a small scratch on the bb - literally a quarter of an ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

tfc25 no está en línea Stack level 2

last question

Advertisement

So there is a small scratch on the bb - literally a quarter of an inch on the back cover. But I just got it like an hour ago. Should I exchange it, or is thatjust stupid?

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

Re: last question

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ did it come like that? I wouldn't take it back eventually its goin to happen

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~honestly I don't know. I don't think so. I think maybe it happened when they were transferring over the numbers? Its just annoying. Guess your right. It will happen anyway

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Its like buying a new Four Wheel drive. you might as well take it out in the brush and rip it up the first day and just get it out of the way.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol so I guess you are advocating NOT returning it?

PIN/ID
    21655FFB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah if your not having problems with the device it self I wouldn't return it

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~gotcha. No the device itself seems to be working well. wait _ when u are on pinstack and u are doing a quick reply - does the last two lines of text keep blinking or blink evertime u type a character?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

If you didnt cause the scratch bring it back. I have never had any scratched on any of my phones because I take great care of them, and if I were to get one with a scratch I wouldnt accept it.

But if you feel you caused the scratch then then I would keep it, because it was your fault.

Just my 2 cents.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i guess the problem is I don't know who caused it - and I don't want to accuse anyone - it could have been myself I guess

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~and it is a surface scratch

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

If you're the type that is bothered by such scratches then please get a full body kit Invisible Shield or Best Skins Ever. Don't abuse the warranty program (I doubt they'd do an exchange for cosmetic damage like that anyway). Everyone should at least get a screen protector with a new BB.

PIN/ID
    21655FFB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i just purchased two full body protectors from best skins ever one for me and one for my dads pearl cost me 15 for two including shipping

Sniperet no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    If you're the type that is bothered by such scratches then please get a full body kit Invisible Shield or Best Skins Ever. Don't abuse the warranty program (I doubt they'd do an exchange for cosmetic damage like that anyway). Everyone should at least get a screen protector with a new BB.
    A new screen is $3.99 I think thats cheaper and less hassle than buying and maintaining screen protectors. Besides I have never screwed up a screen other than some very minor scratches.