I have had to reload my entire BB8830 last week and now I am having ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

pstavs no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CAA817

Key Store Password???

Advertisement

I have had to reload my entire BB8830 last week and now I am having a problem with reading my e-mail. When reading e-mail I get a screen that says "You are attempting to open a secure connection, but the servers's certificate is not trusted". My choices are: Continue, Close connection, View certificate, Trust Certificate. When I choose "Trust Certificate" I am asked to provide a Handheld Key Store password and a Trusted Key Store password. Even though I set a password I am still constantly prompted to provide those a password for those two key stores multiple times for each message. How do I fix this? Before the reinstall I did not have this problem. I have tried both Empower and BBSmart with the same results. I'm wide open to suggestions. Thanks a lot!!!

Pete

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Key Store Password???

Is your e-mail set-up properly? Try a battery pull..

You can always go to the "Personal E-mail Setup" icon and delete the e-mail and put it back in. Hopefully that would fix it. Maybe even it's a problem with your OS.

I've never heard of this happening, so if these things don't work hopefully someone else can help you figure it out.
    ~Lauren

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Re: Key Store Password???

Quote Originally Posted by pstavs View Post
    I have had to reload my entire BB8830 last week and now I am having a problem with reading my e-mail.
    Specifically what do you mean, when you say "reload"?

1) Just exactly what did you do?
    2) Why did you do it?
    3) What specific problem (if any) were you having prior to the "reload"?

The more info you include, the better chances of providing a solution for you.

Cheers!