i'm trying to update my blackberry 8800 to 4.5 OS>>>> but everytime around the ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum
JVM reconnetion error HELP!!!!
i'm trying to update my blackberry 8800 to 4.5 OS>>>> but everytime around the update i get
" unable to reconnect to the device during a multi stage load operation "
it can't be the OS problem because i have tried many different version...so i'm guessing its the hardware problem.
Can anyone relate to this?? please HELP...
- Verify that the battery is inserted in the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Verify that the battery is not faulty.
- Turn off the Power Management option for the USB root hubs on the computer.
- If a laptop computer is being used, make sure the computer is not connected to a docking station.
- Make sure the BlackBerry smartphone is connected directly to the computer and not to a USB hub.
- Disconnect all other USB devices (for instance, cameras) from the computer.
- Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to another USB port on the computer.
- Turn off antivirus or firewall programs that are running on the computer. Turn the programs on again once a connection to the BlackBerry smartphone is established.
To disable the Power Management option for the USB root hubs on the computer, complete the following steps:
- Open the Control Panel by clicking Start > Settings > Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, double-click System.
- Select the Hardware tab and click Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager, expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
- Right-click USB Root Hub and select Properties.
- Select the Power Management tab and clear the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power check box.
- Repeat steps five and six for other entries named USB Root Hub.
Try rebooting your PC first, then maybe uninstall and reload a fresh copy of the Desktop Manager.
Tags for this Thread