Suddenly my BB has become very slow to get started, after a few minuts i'am ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Marije no está en línea Stack level 1

jvm 200 problem

Advertisement

Suddenly my BB has become very slow to get started, after a few minuts i'am able to enter the secured-login code. But after the code is accepted i can't turn of the keyboard-lock with the combination * and "green phone-button".
    So i cant get in the BB to peforme a device-wipe. After again a few minuts the screen turns white woth the message "app-200 error".
    I looked on all forum's and offcourse on the technical support section of BB. I hope you can help me because i am geting desperate. Thanks. Marije.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Welcome to PinStack!

Read this KB on BlackBerry (Article) and see if it will help you. You will need to wipe the OS and reinstall it. To find the most current OS for your BB go here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/blog.php?b=86

Thanks, I have found the page of blackberry.com, but there isn't any OS on the BB, I cant't performe anything.
    I found something about a jl Cmder, but I can't find it. Can someone please help me?
    The Bb doesn't do anything, it just says: uncauht excception java.lang.classcasrExeption now. If I just can performe a device wipe
    Please!

OK, first go to the link I gave you above that lists the OS for your BB (8800) and install it on your PC. If you have an older version of the OS already installed, uninstall it first, then install the new OS.

After installing the OS, follow the directions in the KB article I linked to. Once you get the app loader to recognize the BB install the OS. If you have a backup of the data you can try reloading the backup after installing the OS. If you don't have a backup, then sync the BB after installing the OS on the BB.

I have got the latest OS for the blackberry (BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.2.1.138 (Multilanguage). Installed on the PC, started the Desktop Manager and followed the KB article you linked to me (Thanks), but I can't get the OS on the Blackberry. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
    I have got a map whit GPRS, JAVA and al lot of .alx and .ali app, but when I choose them, the app loader says: No addictional applications designed for your device where found. What is wrong. I want to throw the blackberry through a window or something. It just should work.....

When you installed the OS on your PC was it from your carrier? It sounds like you installed another carriers OS but forgot to delete the vendor.alx file. Check here on your PC:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
    Delete the vendor.alx file and re do. It should load the OS if it is an updated version and the old OS is uninstalled from the PC.

I don't know what I did, but when I deleted the vendor file it did work, and the bb does work also. I am so happy! Thanks al lot! Also the agenda, contacts it is on the blackberry now! I am o happy! Thanks, Thanks Thanks!