Any one have any ideas how to stop the language error? It only happens after ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

green no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Java language error

Advertisement

Any one have any ideas how to stop the language error? It only happens after installing 3rd party software. After uninstalling 3rd party software it goes away. running os 4.2.1.79 on bis everything else on the device works flawlessly,the only other software on the device is the oem stuff plus google maps and i have no issues with those.I'm trying to get one of two email viewers to work, and both of them are giving me the java error. Yes, I'm trying them one at a time.....I'm stumped....I've done all of the usual things..ie:battery pulls, resets, wipes,uninstals,reinstals all with the same results,,java language error with both programs....help

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Java language error

have you contacted the makers of the third party email viewers to find out what settings you could possibly tweak?

which apps are we talking about here?

PIN/ID
    ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Have contacted the makers of the apps, one blames the device,the other hasn't gotten back to me yet after leaving a pm.the apps are the two new ones being so hotly talked about in the 3rd party apps thread...don't want to call them out by name, one of them got a little upset when I tried to post about it in the thread. I guess I was hurting the promotion.

PIN/ID
    ask

No takers?