Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

blackberry is mono...... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

eboy no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Ipod music to 8800 music?

Advertisement

blackberry is mono...

chaos.theorist no está en línea Stack level 2

i use a program called noteburner...just google noteburner. it's by far the best program i've come across for getting passed the DRM in m4p files. be sure to set your quality settings in noteburner a little higher than 160 (native itunes bit rate). just follow the instructions on their site and it should be a pretty straight forward procedure. then, install the bb desktop software, enable mass storage, and just copy the files to your bb - presto....

if you have problems, let me know and i'll try to go into more detail...running out the door right now....

camerr55 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by gruv15 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~If it is music you downloaded from itunes. You can always burn a CD of the songs or albums you want and then you can convert them to mp3 format. After doing that just plug up your berry and drag the music over.

But once you burn the songs onto a cd, how do you then go and convert it to something other then MP4 Format?

BENO384 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30735AC1

i would rather just get an ipod.overtime your earjack will start to mess up and become loose.only use blackberry for emergency.just incase you leave your ipod at home.i learned the hard way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12