Just left a corporate job for the exciting world of startups. My personal 8800 was ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

tgdavidson no está en línea Stack level 1

Question .ipd file permissions?

Advertisement

Just left a corporate job for the exciting world of startups. My personal 8800 was purged of all the company data when they switched off my Exchange Server access, nuking all my contacts (they were kind enough to give me paper copies of them. Gee, thanks: 1000 little bits of typing to fill my free time).

Clever me, of course: I have a recent BB backup. Problem solved? Not quite.

Getting an error message in DM4.6 whenever I try to reload the .ipd: "You don't have permission to open this file. Contact the file owner or an administrator to obtain permission."

Tried changing the file-sharing settings in Windows, to no avail.

Anyone have other suggestsions? Up to and including third-party software to crack open the .ipd?

many thanks,

-tgd

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Quote Originally Posted by tgdavidson View Post
    Just left a corporate job for the exciting world of startups. My personal 8800 was purged of all the company data when they switched off my Exchange Server access, nuking all my contacts (they were kind enough to give me paper copies of them. Gee, thanks: 1000 little bits of typing to fill my free time).

Clever me, of course: I have a recent BB backup. Problem solved? Not quite.

Getting an error message in DM4.6 whenever I try to reload the .ipd: "You don't have permission to open this file. Contact the file owner or an administrator to obtain permission."

Tried changing the file-sharing settings in Windows, to no avail.

Anyone have other suggestsions? Up to and including third-party software to crack open the .ipd?

many thanks,

-tgd
    check this out. i havent tried personaly but i am using a couple other products they have for ipd editing. http://www.processtext.com/abcblackberry.html