Another newbie here. I have had my 8800 for a week or so now and ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

DaChief no está en línea Stack level 1

Internet Access

Advertisement

Another newbie here. I have had my 8800 for a week or so now and over the weekend, the browsers quit working. When i select them nothing happens but the 8800 hangs up and it goes to a white screen and i have to do a power down to clear it up. email & phone continue to work fine. Any suggestions before I call the help desk??

Thanks..

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Internet Access

re register your hndheld to the network, that should do the trick. go to options>advanced options>hrt>menu>register

oh an welcome to the stacks!

DaChief no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks...did that but still nothing. removed the battery and replaced and everything up and working again ??

Soonere39 no está en línea Stack level 1

I know this is basically what Johnnyxedge was saying but just to make sure you had all the steps:

Go into options,, advanced options, host routing table, menu, register now. once you get the message in the inbox pull the battery and when it comes up you should have the browser after a couple mins.

Are you waiting till the mesage is in the inbox to pull the battery? I had this same problem yesterday and the fix worked perfectly.