i have a pearl and i can use instant messeging for free, then i changed ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

forgot2wipe no está en línea Stack level 2

instant messeging

Advertisement

i have a pearl and i can use instant messeging for free, then i changed to my 800 and it doesn't have the messeging icon and if i get aim, it says i cant use it cause i don't have a data plan. does any one know how to get instant messeging on my 8800

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    You might be able to go to blackberry.com and find the messanger application. Not even sure how that was not on your berry when you got it. Do you have a pc to hook your device up to? If so run desktop manager and app loader and see if it is on the list there. Hmmm. That's all I got for now. Good luck. Regards cHAd. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

forgot2wipe no está en línea Stack level 2
    it doesn't appear on my dm. but the app im looking for is called oz instant messenger.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I think you need the data plan for Oz to connect even though it goes through sms as far as messaging. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

aingaran no está en línea Stack level 2
    Are you referring the Blackberry messenger? You will have to reload the OS by downloading it from the BB download website.