Hi, I would like to know, what official version is compatible with Blackberry 8820 to ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

x_man no está en línea Stack level 1

Installin Os 4.5 Blackberry 8820

Advertisement

Hi,

I would like to know, what official version is compatible with Blackberry 8820 to installing.

I have readed, Os 4.5 running ok on 8820, but i dont know, what official version is the best.

Thanks

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by x_man View Post
    Hi,

I would like to know, what official version is compatible with Blackberry 8820 to installing.

I have readed, Os 4.5 running ok on 8820, but i dont know, what official version is the best.

Thanks
    There is no "official" version of 4.5 for the 8820 so far as I know.

Keep looking in here for the "official" releases. Remember that it violates Pinstack Rules to ask for or post an UNOFFICIAL release of the OS.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ReggieSmith no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just installed v4.5.0.55 on my 8820 (AT&T) and I must say that it is notably slower than .37. No crashes, yet, but.I'm not sure what's got it so slow.

This build did resolve the issue I was having using the RSA SecurID application though.

Anyone with any pointers on speeding up this build?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Only official releases are listed in my Latest OS - ALL Models blog.
    JerryD

Installing OS 4.5 in 8820

I would like to Know, if ¿could I installing Backberry 8120 Os 4.5 of movistar on Blackberry 8820?.

I would like to Know, if ¿could I installing Backberry 8120 Os 4.5 of movistar on Blackberry 8820?.
    No. THe OS is device dependent and you MUST install the OS for the specific device.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Im' currently using .42 with no compatibility problems (3rd party software). There wasn't any loss in speed either. In all honesty it runs even faster now.

I can to install the OS 4.5....37 of the Blackberry 8120 (wifi too) or Blackberry 8800. ¿What do you recomend? What Blackberry Rim is the most compatible?

I can to install the OS 4.5....37 of the Blackberry 8120 (wifi too) or Blackberry 8800. ¿What do you recomend? What Blackberry Rim is the most compatible?
    x_man,

If I understand your post (question?) you CANNOT install a version of the OS for a different device. You MUST install a version that is specifically for YOUR device.

You've been given the link in this thread at least twice that shows the official releases by device. As you've also been told, it violates Pinstack Rules for a user to ask for or give a link to an unauthorized (beta) version of the OS.

My advice is to wait until an official version of OS 4.5 for your device (8820) is released. Other than that, you'll have to be a little inventive on your own.

donna.rannebarg no está en línea Stack level 1

installin os 4.5 blackberry

having fun