Hello all. My question is rather crazy but true. It appears that whenever I try ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

tundra no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F50D92

incorrect words

Advertisement

Hello all. My question is rather crazy but true. It appears that whenever I try to type something words or letters are changing to some other words. For instance if i type the first letter of the alphabet which i cant do but im sure you can figure out. It pops up on screen as on on. And not the letter. Also there is another one i know for sure but i dont recall at the moment. Anyone else having issues like this? Or does anyone have on on clue what can be wrong. Hope this somewhat makes sense to you all but its rather difficult to explain.

jonbost no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FA03C0

Re: incorrect words

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you need to go into your options and go to auto text. Somehow your a has on on setup to it.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

also go through and delete words from you custom word list found under options

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

First, autotext is designed to do this.

Second, if you're typing "a" and getting "on on" then your input language has changed. Don't start deleting autotext entries. Just change your input language back to English. You accidentally hit Alt-Enter at some point and changed it to Catalan. You can hit Alt-Enter to change it back.

Btw -- a search would have addressed this as it's a very common issue.

tundra no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F50D92

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~got it thanks for the help. I did a search but came up with nothing from phone. Although tried a search from desktop and found it. Thanks all