This is a two part review. Part one, is ware I cool off and do ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

zac123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23fc97c6

In My Openion; Shield Zone; My Review;

Advertisement

This is a two part review. Part one, is ware I cool off and do not review this product for 24 Hrs. That is my begining statement of the product. Now I get to rip off what I did put on and check my blood pressure. To be continued;

PIN/ID
    23fc97c6

Re: In My Openion; Shield Zone; My Review;

Will make contact with Shield Zone later today and follow up later tonight with the results and a review " in my openion".

wyattjp no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E73DDB

I have a complete shield from shield zone for my Pearl and I love it. It stays nice and shiny and does not scratch..

Just my 2c

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

That is 2c more than zac,s 2c at the moment LOL

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

It's a great product but you do have to be patient and follow the instructions. It must be wet when applying so you can adjust placement, if needed.

PIN/ID
    23fc97c6

OK lets start over, it's a new night. No matter how much solution I used the shield would stick tight as soon as it touched the unit and made it impossible to alighn. When lifting back off it would stretch and not fit correct again. If you must lift off and it stretches let it sit for a wile so it goes back to original shape, just move on to another piece in the mean time. When I lifted it off of the screen 1/2 at a time to get out bubbles it left a mark showing the 1/2 way mark, and then I got finger prints on the shield. Then I ran out of solution and had finger prints in many places. O- by the way, I did watch the install movie. Look I'm no turkey when it comes to things like this. A project like this should be quick and easy- not a project. I do think of myself as a technical person. I can spend months building and desighning fixed wing RC aircraft from begining to take off or building antennas and spending days fine tuneing them for my Amateur Radio Hobby. When it comes to my BB I take no BS and putting the shield on felt like BS I did not need. Bottom line; customer support was just wonderful about everything. They listened to me and what happened and did acknowledge that sometimes these things do happen. They are sending me a new package for free so I can do it over. ( Do Over ) I am sending back what I have so they can inspect it. They are even sending extra solution just in case. By the way, I was told that if you run out of solution you can mix 8 to 10 Oz of water with one drop of hand soap and put it in the spray bottle. Customer support even up graded shipment to UPS, I guess we all know how long USPS takes. LOL The shied material looked good, and it's tough as all heck, you just have to take your time and make sure you allow your self plenty of it to get the job done. For now I use my 8700c and let the 8800 sit in the nice and safe draw untill new shield comes in. If it goes well I will do my 8700 next.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

not knocking the shieldzone shield, but if it doesn't work out, try www.bestskinsever.com

PIN/ID
    23fc97c6

Thanks for the info. I checked out the site you pointed to, it's the same product at 1/4 the price.

pdqgp no está en línea Stack level 2

At least you're going to have a second chance. Don't knock the product though....as it's great. Your frustration was with the installation...which is the same on any of the products like this.

Take your time and apply plenty of solution. I simply had to trim one small area with an exacto knife but otherwise, mine's perfect.