ok fellow stackers i have a problem. i have a curve that i am using ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8

I need some help plz!!!

Advertisement

ok fellow stackers i have a problem. i have a curve that i am using now that used to be my backup phone. but my contract when i upgraded in january i bought a tilt. well this is the 4th replacement they have sent me and im tired of it. so they are offering me a replacement of everything just about except the new bold. i was thinking about the 8820 since i love bb's soo much and have had no problems with my 8300. but the lack of a camera is all that is holding me back for the most part. i mean it isnt a huge deal but it is some what i guess. is the 8820 worth it? like should i have them send me the 8310 or the 8820? or should i just wait the month or more that they said i would have to in order to have a chance at getting the bold? if anyone has any suggestions or reviews im all ears and i would greatly appreciate it. has anyone had any problems with the 8820?

Thanks in advance
    Pat
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Wait for the bold from what I've heard.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ebanga no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24352F80
    I would wait for the Bold
    Ebanga
    <Message sent via BlackBerry 8320>

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    the Bold is out as of today ?????

upgrade to the Bold and pay the difference....

if not...my 8310 has never given me any problems
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Wait for the Javelin. Make sure whatever you get has a camera though...extremely useful and convenient, especially w/ a memory card

Taxman no está en línea Stack level 1
    I should wait for the Bold.
    I have both the 8310 and the 8820. When I take my 8820, I miss my camera, when I use my 8310, I miss the Wifi.
    Keyboard of 8310 is better for use with 'large' fingers.

Good luck!

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    you all are awesome. and i was going to go and try to upgrade but i went to the store and the best they could offer me was 50 bucks off the outright price. i was like **** that lol. also i called att warranty exchange back today and they told me i wouldnt be able to get the bold for up to and possibly exceeding 4 months if i would even be able to get it. so now the question is....since i cant get the bold more than likely what should i get for now. when i can upgrade later ill figure something out from there. hell the 8900 may be out by then who the heck knows. or should i still just wait the month or so to see what else comes out?
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I love my 8820 runs flawless, and i love having the wifi and GPS, i would say go with the 8820 if it doesn't cost you anything. Sure you can pay the difference and get the bold but in a year or so its gonna be old news....
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**