Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by skrueger3 how do i download these "service books" to my BB 8800? ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: I NEED SOME HELP PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEE

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by skrueger3
    how do i download these "service books" to my BB 8800?

try,

Go to:

Options-Advanced Options-Host Routing Table, Click the conv. key and choose register now

if the 8800 is like older models phones that is?

hope that helps?

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Quote Originally Posted by skrueger3
    im about ready to turn this piece of garbage in and go with tMobile. They have the DASH and it is fully aol and yim enabled

Just Be aware,
    1.) The Dash is NOT a Blackberry,
    2.) The IM Client on the Dash runs on the SMS network not the internet !
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

skrueger3, this thread is really going left for the most part. If you need real time chat, then download Google Talk "www.google.com/talk". It's free and in real time. Your wife could use the PC while you using your BB. Google has a lot of resources. Best of all, their FREE.

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that just goes to show that ripoff in motion does not care, as they control who gets what. they should demand the same level of service accross the board ! so people get a consistant level of service and cingular gets more berrys faster
    Then most and they have the most trouble with data service to a berry But nooo they just want to sell units not take care of users, so that said rim wake up and demand compliance all around or stop suppling units to carriers that don't stack up
    (Stack ha ha no pun intended)
    As I won't buy a new nothing from rim ever again the units are starting to, no have sucked for a wile now .so keep pissing
    People off with your ignorance
    To their needs and wants.that is
    Not the first time a carrier has
    Cost you a user and won't be the last. As a parntner with cingular you are complisit in a fraud against the above person
    As they were lied too just to get them to buy a useless device
    Love always heywood j

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJ
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that just goes to show that ripoff in motion does not care, as they control who gets what. they should demand the same level of service accross the board ! so people get a consistant level of service and cingular gets more berrys faster
    Then most and they have the most trouble with data service to a berry But nooo they just want to sell units not take care of users, so that said rim wake up and demand compliance all around or stop suppling units to carriers that don't stack up
    Consumers need to demand better service from their carriers -- regardless of who the carrier is. RIM is a manufacturer not a client of the carrier. By your reasoning every manufacturer needs to pressure the carriers and I don't understand why you're singling out RIM.

How exactly would "Cingular get more berrys faster"?? Your message is really difficult to understand in places...

As a parntner with cingular you are complisit in a fraud against the above person
    As they were lied too just to get them to buy a useless device
    Love always heywood j
    I don't see how supplying devices makes them "complicit in a fraud" unless you're an attorney looking for work... RIM isn't responsible for the poor training Cingular has across the board and especially not for the actions of an individual Cingular store rep. Again, this happens with wireless devices from all manufacturers and from all carriers -- not just RIM and Cingular.

As I won't buy a new nothing from rim ever again the units are starting to, no have sucked for a wile now
    Care to qualify what you mean by "the units are starting to, no have sucked for a wile now"? There seem to be plenty of people who don't agree with you and find their BB's to be plenty useful. Specifics on what "sucks" would help turn this into a useful discussion rather than a rambling rant.
    Last edited by takeshi; 03-08-2007 at 01:03 PM.

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i use IM+ by shapeservices. It does cost 50 dollars but free updates and works seamlessly with yahoo, MSN, google, aol, and ICQ. They have a free trial you can test out. www.shapeservices.com

I also use their remote desktop software. It's amazing!

pthomas11 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d70f0b

Jivetalk works fine on the 8800. Do not get upset because you're struggling to learn the device. Many of us have had a blackberry for years and we are still learning.

Be patient. Try to learn one thing at a time.

And worst case scenario, the email features on a blackberry aren't too shabby, so talking to your wife shouldn't be a problem at all.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12