hi there this is my first time owning a bb and i own the 8800 ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

dumariuer no está en línea Stack level 1

i hope u can help

Advertisement

hi there this is my first time owning a bb and i own the 8800 and had a couple questions..... first one is i added a password to my phone but i cant disable it i have tried everything i could think of and nothing. this means everytime my phone locks i have to put in a password even to check my mail..
    second is there a way of sms notification sound to a custom one??? anyways thanks for reading and i really hope u can help

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: i hope u can help

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the second question is the easiest to answer. Got to your profiles (its the speaker looking icon). In there you will see all the different profile settings and the one at the bottom is change profiles or something like that. Choose that one then choose the profile you are on and you will see all the diferent settings you can change. The first question I will have to look into but hopefully someone can answer that soon.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: i hope u can help

The password settings should be in options>security options>general settings.

Look in there and see if password is enabled.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~