Does anyone know how to change either on the BB or BIS to have the ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3

How to Change Default Invite Email

Advertisement

Does anyone know how to change either on the BB or BIS to have the email you want to show up when you send for a invite. I need my work email to show up for the invites and not my personal email which its doing right now. I have changed all the other settings under option and on messages to my work email and still no go.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: How to Change Default Invite Email

I'm on a BES, and you always send invites from your BES account, so I'm not sure this will work.

From the main screen go to Messages, Click the wheel and select Options, and then Email Settings. Hit [Space] until it's set to the email address you want to use as your default email. Hit [Esc] (button under the scroll wheel) and save the settings. If you have an item under Messages Options called Email Reconciliation, go into that and do the same.

Let me know if that does it.
    JerryD

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Please don't post multiple threads for a single topic. A single post on the topic will do.

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm using a BIS account. I did try to hit the space bar to change it but it will not let me change the email address that shows up to my work email address. I also changed under the email option to point to my work email but no go still. Anymore ideas anyone. Thanks again.

Sorry for the double post my computer locked up so I pressed to post and showed up twice. Is there a way to delete the other post?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ElCamino
    I'm using a BIS account. I did try to hit the space bar to change it but it will not let me change the email address that shows up to my work email address. I also changed under the email option to point to my work email but no go still. Anymore ideas anyone. Thanks again.
    I didn't realize you had a BES account. No, there's no way to use anything other than your BES email for an invite.
    JerryD