It's been less than two weeks since I switched from a 7100i to the Sprint ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

How Quickly I've Been Spoiled!

Advertisement

It's been less than two weeks since I switched from a 7100i to the Sprint 8830. Tonight I turned on the old Nextel unit to wipe it prior to selling. I kept trying to use the key between the Green and Red phone buttons like a trackball!

Now that i'm back with the full qwerty keyboard, and especially since I've learned to use the trackball, I know there's no going back for me.

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Re: How Quickly I've Been Spoiled!

awww, I can't believe you left us!!! lol I'll be going next as well, but not for another year...I want to see the hybrids launch for PTT

Enjoy your new device!
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Quote Originally Posted by Reno84
    awww, I can't believe you left us!!! lol I'll be going next as well, but not for another year...I want to see the hybrids launch for PTT

Enjoy your new device!
    I almost hate to admit this, but I'm already anxious for Sprint's first wi-fi BlackBerry. Another 5 years or so and we should have it.......... At least when it gets here the GPS will be unlocked! (not so subtle poke at Verizon....I saw a custom start up logo someone did for a RAZR; it said, "Verizon, we never stop charging you!")

ebanga no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24352F80

yes i couldn't agree more, i am also a ex 7100i owner/user, i moved on to the Pearl and soon the 8320 Curve, it took a few to get used to the track ball but its a totally different animal, now all i gotta do is get off my *** and put the 7100i on Ebay cuz its on my desk like an overpriced paperweight at the moment hehe
    "Make It Count" R.I.P. Jay D ~ 6-25-05

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

I take care of my 7100i like there is nothing else in the world that matters, well you know what I mean.. 100% crackberry to my 7100i, but I am sure that when Sprint-Nextel releases PTT blackberry hybrids, I will be grabbing on the moment they come out. We'll see what's in stored for us Nextel customers...

ebanga, how much are you going to sell it for and what is the condition it's in right now? Post some images when you get a chance!
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services