Hey Stackers, I own a blackberry 8820 from T-Mobile, and lately I have been noticing ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Question Hourglass Just Keeps On Going... Need Help !

Advertisement

Hey Stackers,

I own a blackberry 8820 from T-Mobile, and lately I have been noticing that that hourglass appears alot more frequently than it has before, I know this is probably a memory issue but does anyone know how to make this stop or appear less frequently, maybe if there is an app to help free up memory or whatever the case is I just need some help please... Thanks Again All...
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Try and delete any apps you do not use, including themes. Close out programs by going into the menu of that app and scrolling down to close instead of just pushing the "End Call" button to exit the application. The more apps you have running in the background, the likelihood of the hourglass showing up will increase.

Also, you can do a battery pull at least once a week. Good luck!
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584
    Thanks Alot Man.... I Appreciate it...
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !