I need some help here. I broke my bb8800 about 30 days ago. I had ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

stevex no está en línea Stack level 1

help with contact numbers

Advertisement

I need some help here.

I broke my bb8800 about 30 days ago. I had insurance with my t-mobile contract ?. I call the insurance company to report the claim. The agent told me, the phone can not be replace, because the claim is out-side the insurance company 30 days policy window. Now i don`t have a bb8800 anymore. I can`t see a reason to buy another bb and deal with the same company.

now with boost.

My question: How do i display my contact info in the bb software on the desk top screen? . I did have a restore files.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Can't you just call the insurance company back and tell them you broke the device 20 days ago? Hopefully you won't get the same agent.

I don't know that there's a way to display information in the Desktop Manager backup file. Anyone?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    you can use a blackberry simulator load up your backup file and then open whatever you want to look at through the simulator

should work
    check out blackberry.com for the simulators
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

stevex no está en línea Stack level 1
    I re-call the insurance company. I got a claim number and was told a agent will call me back. the insurance company "I must answer personal question before we can proceed with the claim?". "how long i live at this location?"." what country are your grandparent from?". I answer the question, but i don`t like/agree with it and i don`t see the relationship.

i will check out blaackberry.com .

thank you.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Do you speak in the same accent with which you type?

Seriously, if you speak with an accent, that might have had something to do with those questions, but as you said, what is the relevance of those questions to getting your device replaced? I would've asked them that.