Hi, i just got a blackberry 8800 so i went to my tmobile, change device ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

dnl_5_dem no está en línea Stack level 1

help, my 8800 keeps downloading the same emails over and over and its annoying!!!

Advertisement

Hi, i just got a blackberry 8800 so i went to my tmobile, change device and sent the service books, well the first time it downloaded all the emails i had from about a month back, so big deal i just deleted them, but now every couple of hours it keeps on doing it, and this time it repeats the emails!!
    The first time it downloaded like 100 something, then 200 and so on, today when i woke up it had 600 new emails, and its just the same emails, i dunno what to do, this is very annoying!! I already tried deleting service books and resend them and is still doing the same thing!! Please somebody help me

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: help, my 8800 keeps downloading the same emails over and over and its annoying!!!

take the emails off the device and then re-set them. if that still happens I would say call Tmobile and see what's going on.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?