hi guys & gals! log on to www.bplay.com (if you haven't already) they got great ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

mokozi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205B88F5

Thumbs up great games @ a reasonable price!

Advertisement

hi guys & gals! log on to www.bplay.com (if you haven't already) they got great games @ $6.99 (and cool themes @ $2.99), really worth the price! check out "bookworm" in the games section if you're a fan of word games like me!

p.s. would welcome any comments or reviews in this thread if you've tried and tested any of the games from the site, thanks!
    "my sleep has been arrested, leaving me awake and frustrated.
    with my mind's constant racing thoughts, even counting sheep is all for naught..."

Mark "Mokozi" Chionh
    (-_-")PIN: 205B88F5

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: great games @ a reasonable price!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks! I will check it out

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Well I hope the games are better than the lame MIDI rip offs converted to MP3 "ringtones" - for $1.99.
    JerryD

PIN/ID
    205B88F5

Quote Originally Posted by jdellasala
    Well I hope the games are better than the lame MIDI rip offs converted to MP3 "ringtones" - for $1.99.
    that bad huh? i only downloaded games... get mpTrim or another trimming program and make your own (that's what i do), that way you can pick some obscure song you like so you know your ringtone's unique (i hate it when the "tokyo drift" theme song goes off and half the world dig into their pockets and realise it's not their phone haha...)
    with my mind's constant racing thoughts, even counting sheep is all for naught..."

Mark "Mokozi" Chionh

michaelp no está en línea Stack level 2

I am sorry to say this but I tried Bpaly which is part of the magmic site i order 2 themes a month ago and they never sent me a ota link or a place to download them for the 8800 - I emailed them several times to be exact over 5 and no 1 ever responded to me from the support side and i was charged for all 2 themes i ordered but never recieved - if any 1 knows of another way to contact them pls let me know - the support request no 1 ever responds and i am amazed at the fact that they have a site with no 1 supporting - i checked with my bank and saw the charge but never recieved an email refunding me or saying we are sorry and here's the link - use their site at your own risk - i am very disappointed with them.

Guynewking no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EC2149
    I dont understand there are so many ways to get free games and free themes and to also make your own ring tones. There really is no need to pay for anything these days except for a few select apps.that are worth the money.

PIN/ID
    205B88F5

michaelp: that's sad to hear man, i got 2 games n 1 theme n i haven't encountered that problem...

Guynewking: i guess i'm just lazy to source around for free games so i buy them...

Mark "Mokozi" Chionh