I have an 8800 on t-mobile uk had it now for just under 12 months. ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

itsrichduh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25476af4

GGRRR.. MY 8800 is playing up.

Advertisement

I have an 8800 on t-mobile uk had it now for just under 12 months. Im on an 18 month plan (i never seem to get to the end of an 18 month plan without buying my way out of it haha)

anyway i basically drop my phone when im out in clubs and stuff all the time (after a few too many cosmo's..hah) i dont know if this is the cause of my problem or not..

so the problem is:

My service SUCKS.. it used to be really good, i got it everywhere, but for the past month id say, its been really bad.. i always have the red sos instead of the blue signal level..

i know its not an issue with t-mobile because ive tried my sim card in my old 8100 and it works great.. i get the same signal i used to get on my 8800..

just wondering if anyone knows what might be up with my phone.. and if there is anything i can try without sending it back to t-mobile?

or if anyone has had/having similar problems..

thanks in advance
    Aim: Richsidekickinit
    PIN: 250DE7B9
    YIM: itsrichduh

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3
    The fact that your sim works great in the Pearl points to a problem with your 8800.

Have you tried resending service boks and reregistering (options advanced options > host routing table, menu key, register now) ?

If the above doesnt work and you are still within your warranty period I would replace it if I were you.