I keep missing voicemail messages because they are all going into my Messages and I ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

kimgreer no está en línea Stack level 1

Frustrated with Everything Going to Messages

Advertisement

I keep missing voicemail messages because they are all going into my Messages and I receive hundreds of emails a day and my voicemail messages get lost. Does anyone know of a program that will organize messages on the desktop of the phone? I have a Verizon 8830 World Edition Blackberry. I found this product for the Windows 5 Mobile phones and would like one like this for my Blackberry.

The product I'm talking about is the SPB Phone Suite - This thread won't let me post the url apparently.

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

Re: Frustrated with Everything Going to Messages

im not sure what your trying to want to do. Are you just wanting to keep missed calls and sms,mms seperate? if so you can open your message window and goto options and scroll all the way down where it says SMS annd Email inboxes and change it to Seperate. Im not sure if thats what you were wanting to do.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

doesn't your 8830 put a voicemail icon on the top of the screen?

Also you can try this - Phone \ Options \ Call Logging \ None (will not put missed call info into Messages)
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Thanks for you advice!!! I'll try that but I'm not sure that is exactly what I am looking for...I'd like to have small icons on my "desktop" of my phone to show like an envelope with a number on it for the number of emails received, a picture of a phone for the number of missed calls, and an icon with the number of voicemail messages. Right now they are all going into my Messages. I keep missing all of my voicemail messages because they keep dumping into my Messages and are burried in my many email messages.

Separating SMS from email did to the trick!! Thank you!!!

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

I don't separate SMS from email and I get the icon... wonder why you do not. I also have my phone set to not use Messages.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

I just figured something else out and now it works perfectly!! It was the Theme that I had selected. I had Options/Themes/BB Dimension Zen and the one theme that works the best for me is BB Dimension Today!!!