Everytime my BB8800 reboots I have to reset my font to a personal preference since ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

ablefton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a0f56c

Question Font changes won't save (?)

Advertisement

Everytime my BB8800 reboots I have to reset my font to a personal preference since it always reverts back to BB Milbank 10pt. Anyone have a notion of why my font preferences won't stay the way I've set them. I'm using OS4.5, but the same thing happened in OS 4.2. Tks!
    -------------------------------
    Andrew (Gaithersburg, MD)

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    When you are rebooting, it is just a simple battery pull, soft reset, or software error that causes a crash?

Also, are you using a custom theme?
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army

ablefton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a0f56c
    Quote Originally Posted by rmerck View Post
    When you are rebooting, it is just a simple battery pull, soft reset, or software error that causes a crash?

Also, are you using a custom theme?
    the reboot generally happens when I have to delete an app. When the BB starts back up, the fonts revert back as explained in my opening message. No crash is involved; although occasionally there's a freeze, but the behavior is the same no matter what type of reboot I do. Yes, I do have a special theme, iBerryBlock. However, if I use the AT&T theme that came with the 8800 I get the same problem. Seems 2B theme independent. Also, it just started happening about 2-3 weeks ago which sort of tells me that it might be app related. ??
    -------------------------------
    Andrew (Gaithersburg, MD)