Hello everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend! Is there any way to "flag" ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

tex402 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Flagging Emails for Follow up

Advertisement

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend!

Is there any way to "flag" an email off the 8800 blackberry for follow up so when I get back to the office it pops up under my reminders in Outlook? When I am out in the field I do not have access to our customer information system, and I'll get an email where I need to access it, so right now I'm just putting an event in my calender to remind me to look it up (but it's getting old and repetitive). I know you can do it through outlook, but I haven't seen anything on the BB. Any suggestions?

Also, I don't have access to my work email through a computer when I'm in the field (eeehhh... I know.), only my BB 8800. It would be nice to be able to forward the email on to my hotmail account so I can pull it up from another computer. The problem arises when I have an attachment on the email, when I forward it, it loses the attachment. Is there a program (affordable preferably) that will enable me to forward emails on that will keep the attachments on there?

I appreciate your help!!!

kf

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: Flagging Emails for Follow up

There is no way to flag an email for follow-up on your BB so you can see the follow-up on your desktop.

When forwarding an email with an attachment, the attachment should not disappear just because you are forwarding it.

You do not have your phone model or whether or not you are on a BES in your profile. This could make a difference in your ability to do certain things on your BB if you are on a BES.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

jaydabee no está en línea Stack level 3

You need to download the attachment yourself (onto your bb that is) before you can forward it to someone.

tex402 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by jaydabee View Post
    You need to download the attachment yourself (onto your bb that is) before you can forward it to someone.

Awesome, that worked! I appreciate your help jay!

That is too bad you cannot flag emails for follow up, it seems like something easy enough, I mean, you can flag tasks for follow up, and have them pop up in reminders. Oh well, if anyone has a suggestions, (or if you work for RIM, make sure you put it on the next models!) let me know!

Thanks again!