I read the posts where it shows that the latest software gives you stereo BT, ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

JLAS no está en línea Stack level 1

First post, stereo BT w/8830

Advertisement

I read the posts where it shows that the latest software gives you stereo BT, when I went to the VZW site it gave me the option to download the VZAM 4.2.2 which is already intalled in my 8830 off the box (bought it today) Yet I see no option to activate BT stereo and my Jabra 8010 bthset is connected and works but no music? What am I missing? Thanks for you help!

Sgooter no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: First post, stereo BT w/8830

I'm not using a stereo BT device, but I'll suggest this:
    Once you've selected Music via the Media icon, then press the menu key, you should now see an option for Receive Using Bluetooth -- select it, then select the option to Enable Bluetooth. Give it a try.

shortman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Re: First post, stereo BT w/8830

You first must make sure that the headset you are using support the headset profile, this can be checked under setup bluetooth and then look at the device properties. When you start your music and are currently connected to your device the music should play through the headset if not you can select the headset from options.