IS there a way to get files off my pc and onto my BB such ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

ofiraltarasy no está en línea Stack level 2

File Transfers

Advertisement

IS there a way to get files off my pc and onto my BB such as Music, Pictures etc...

raphaelsamad no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: File Transfers

Hi there
    Yes there are numerous ways to do this but the easiest is probably by using the Blackberry Desktop Manager - using this you can transfer these files to and from your PC to your BB. If you have already purchased some memory for your BB then I suggest that you copy these files to that memory to ensure that you do not clog up your BB's main operational memory.
    I hope that this helps.
    Raphael

Where can i get Blackberry desktop manager and can you link it to me please?

raphaelsamad no está en línea Stack level 2

You should have got it on a disk with your BB. Alternatively here is the link to it https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    you should that it works just fine.

stewea no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    headed

BB Desktop Manager is on the CD that came with your BB. If you have a memory card in the BB, and you connect it to your desktop, it should show a message on the BB asking if you want to Turn on Mass Storage Mode. This will cause your BB's memory card to show as a USB drive, and you can drag and drop videos, music, and photos into the appropriate folder on the memory card.

ok i just got the desktop manager version 4.2.2 but how do i add media files?

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I find Mass Storage Mode to be easier since your media card shows up as a removable drive on your PC and you can work with more than one file at a time.

With DM installed and your BB connected, the BB should ask you if you want to enable Mass Storage Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by ofiraltarasy
    Where can i get Blackberry desktop manager and can you link it to me please?
    I always recommned just getting the latest version directly from RIM (blackberry.com). It's not device nor carrier specific.
    Last edited by takeshi; 08-09-2007 at 12:42 PM.