Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a 2007 335i and I also have BMW / BB issues. It may ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

jhirley no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Error msg and bluetooth freezing up

Advertisement

I have a 2007 335i and I also have BMW / BB issues. It may be their interface and not blackberry. Not a standards are standard to all people ie ie bluetooth.

Call the dealer , they may be able to help you.

metinson no está en línea Stack level 1

Having the identical issue with my 8800 and BMW bluetooth - but also with a Motorola IHF-1000 Handsfree kit in another car. I believe this is an 8800 firmware issue - for what its worth.

Tahoe41 no está en línea Stack level 1

The post from AFK back in March worked for me with my Motorola IHF 1000 car kit and a BB 8830. It has to do with the BB trying to load an address book down to the car kit, and hanging up. Go the the Blackberry Technical Solutions Center and type in IHF 1000 for how to turn off automatic downloading of the address book to other Bluetooth devices.

Mike

BkerTech no está en línea Stack level 2

I, too, have the same problem using my BB830 with my 2007 Audi A3. I also have 1 Group in my Address Book. I will remove it and try again and will report back.

Update: removing the Group in the AddressBook did the trick. Thanks to phoskito.
    BT
    Last edited by BkerTech; 07-26-2007 at 05:33 PM.

ETS Portsmouth no está en línea Stack level 1

We to have been experiencing the same problems with the bluetooth error message in a BMW 5 Serious. But after reading all the messages posted on the website we have solved the problem.

Solution: Delete any groups of address that you have in your address book. Switch the phone off and back on, works straight away.

MilitaryPawn no está en línea Stack level 1
    When I turn my pearl on I get the error Uncaught exception: java.lang.ClassCastException, and it wont go away so I can't do anything else. I know I need to hard reset the phone but my problem gets worse. My USB port is broken so I can't plug it into my computer and because I can't click anything I can't set up the bluetooth to do it that way. Is there any way to reset the phone using the microSD card, like some kind of self extracting reset file or something? I couldn't find anything on Google. Please help! I don't know what else to do!?

byrondelancy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello everyone, I'm a first time poster to this site. My thanks to Pin Stack for the great resource, I've lurked here for a little while for solutions to my BB issues.

I have a user that is experiencing the issue described in this thread with syncing his BB to his BMW via bluetooth. I used the above mentioned fix of deleting groups from the address book and it allowed the phone to sync. I am able to call him and he is able to call me throught the car's interface.

The problem is that the remaining addresses in the address book do not sync up with the car. We have been able to get up to three contacts to sync the the car's address book but whenever we add more the device will not connect or function via bluetooth.

Is there a limitation to the number of contacts that the car's interface will see and/or interact with?

Any thoughts out there?

Thank you very much for your time.

Byron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12