So here's my predicament. When I insert a media card into my 8830, it starts ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

uwlaw no está en línea Stack level 1

Error during indexing of media card files and mp3

Advertisement

So here's my predicament. When I insert a media card into my 8830, it starts to index the mp3 files that are on the card, and they start to show up in the media player. So far, so good. If I click on one of them, it will even start to play the song.

But as the indexing continues, songs all of the sudden start to show up in the index with a number in front of them (such as "01-02 Song name"). As soon as this happens, any song playing stops, and I can't play any other songs (including those without the numbers in front of them). And if I go to the media card portion of options, it says the card is unreadable (even though I can still see the names of the songs in the media player).

If I go ahead and turn the media card support off, then on again, it restarts the indexing and the process above starts all over again.

I've had this problem with two media cards -- a 2 GB and a 4 GB. Help!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Error during indexing of media card files and mp3

Did you get an answer to this?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr